• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tucker steel track cat ...parts?

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
the hand is faster than the eye, a member of the tucker mafia got this one

ever wonder why you do not see to many snow tracs on the market???

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Have to be connected these days. Sound like another case of mafia trackerteering!

I think it was a case of drifter-minion mania :brows:west coast mafia :yum:
I saw it but it was a long ways away. I'm sure it will get a warm bowl of oil soon
In the end saving and restoring old metal is the goal.

Besides you have to much salty air on the east coast :yum:I think the west coast mafia (WCM) has air desalinators :glare:

Guilty! Didn't realize there was so much chatter about this old sweetheart already. Here's a couple quick pics. I had it fired last night, no fuel pumping though. Gonna put an electric in it for now and get it off the trailer under her own power. Then I'll get some better photos.

Attachments

• 48 tucker 5.jpg
    48 tucker 5.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 466
  • 48 tucker 3.jpg
    48 tucker 3.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 452

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like it came with the trailer as well?? And, is that another one of the tube framed 443's? That would be truly amazing, as well as a great find.

You & J Farm are going to have to 'line 'em up' for a cat race next season!

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like it came with the trailer as well?? And, is that another one of the tube framed 443's? That would be truly amazing, as well as a great find.

You & J Farm are going to have to 'line 'em up' for a cat race next season!

mr net, amazing that 4 of the 6 machines (443's) exist and just maybe a 5 th has been located.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
As you mentioned out at the Meow, it is unbelievable (and testament to the quality of the build) that so many of the earliest models are still around. AND still able to function as they were designed to!

MNoutdoors RIP

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
rumor has it that a member of the tucker mafia is operating in Michigan

Truth be known there are "oiler cells " operating in all parts of the country and
A "broad" :yum: me thinks they control the flow of grease through out the world now let me see if I can get my bearings.