• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

WTS : Aktiv Snow Trac ST4

hendog

Selling my snowtrac. its super mechanically sound with a full motor overhaul . #1556 , I have tons of extras, bogies, wheels and a new set of drive sprockets . Only needs paint and a brake job. ALWAYS stored indoors in a heated garage. text Randy at 802-777-6223 for details or email at ftoflail@gmail.com .

I am in Northern Vermont. I am HENDOG on the forums page. you should be able to see all my pics there. Tires all Foam. I also have a drag that would be extra with a cross country trac setter.

asking 19,500

hendog

no its a snow trac not a track master . It has been well kept just needs paint and the brakes redone. Track is great , I have extra parts and belts and bogies ect...

night-owl

GOLD Site Supporter
Anybody showing intrest in this machine ? need some fresh pictures to create a buzz for all the people who wish they owned a sno-trac .
ST4 2018