• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

write your own caption

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
write your own caption!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best caption wins a ride with captain adventure

Attachments

• IMG_7161.jpg
    IMG_7161.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 245

luvthemvws

A Tucker attempt of the Kristi Ski Action.
Or, if you are a Monty Python fan...
"I fart in your general direction!"

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Normally that pontoon angle is over a crevasse, not on level ground. It does look like it's peeing on the fence post.

Sno-Surfer

Some good captions folks. Keep’em coming.
But there is also a quiz. 1) how did this happen? 2) how do you get this down?

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Something lodged in the sprocket well and bound the cog to the pontoon? Put in reverse and gently back up until it's back on ground. Then call the local Tucker repair shop 1800-hey-jinn.

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is nothing to see here, move on. There is nothing new about a cat using a scratching post.

Attachments

• Scratching post.jpg
    Scratching post.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 233

Sno-Surfer

Something lodged in the sprocket well and bound the cog to the pontoon? Put in reverse and gently back up until it's back on ground. Then call the local Tucker repair shop 1800-hey-jinn.

That’s a good guess and was mentioned after I called 1-800-Tuckermafia. But that’s not it. Drive sprocket works fine.

I spent most of the day trying to get it down. It was really jammed up there, bending things etc.
I tried to pull it down with my truck and a chain wrapped around a couple grousers. Then I bought a come along and anchored it to big redwood.
Neither budged it.

Keep guessing.

Last edited:

Cidertom

Chionophile
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh ouch! Wish I was closer. Jack and crib the rear end until it's level with weight off of axle. Then it will easily fall back into place, or you can safely start taking it apart until you find the culprit. Is the chain free all the way around?

undy

Maybe it's just happy to see you?

From what I've read, if that lasts longer than four hours, you should call a doctor.

:in_love:

Sno-Surfer

So I had been messaging with Sno-Drifter about this and he and Miss Drifter packed up and pulled into my house (2 hours away...) and sees this. I now have the track apart hoping it would help free it up. It didn’t.

Any more guesses before I spill the beans on Sno
drifters solution?

By the way. We just got another 8” of snow overnight and it’s still snowing pretty hard.

C2171BF0-3F01-48E4-93A2-39C05E97555B.jpg

luvthemvws

And to think, this happened at 3mph and just 10 feet from a clear, hard surface, road. (Just teasing...��)