• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Foundry - 5x50

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Buddy gave me a Foundry 5x50 stogie. This is a nice cigar!
I gotta find me a box cheap somewhere.

Attachments

• 20160423_160539.jpg
    20160423_160539.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 153

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The Foundry brand is a moderately priced brand from General Cigar.

I'm not sure they still make that particular cigar, so you may find them at a good price. Some of the Foundry cigars retail in the $3.50 to $4 range. That one retails for about $7. All the Foundry cigars are on the mild end of the nicotine spectrum and easy to smoke.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Yes, it was very easy to smoke. A short smoke too. I thought it was nice.

It was my first cigar this year, after hibernating all winter. Saturday after waxing the boat, which will be in the water when I get home Friday!

I needed a light smoke out the get go. In the past I'd start the season with a cigar smokers cigar and a glass of scotch! Heck, I didn't even drink scotch with the first stogie this year. Just sat down on the dock, in the sun, and enjoyed my first one, after a few hours of hard work.

Very enjoyable.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Ahhhhhh. I do miss those things. A glass of Scotch and a cigar! There's not a lot better than that. Now all I have is the Scotch. Nothing wrong with that but at times it feels ..... incomplete.