• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

1970 Monte Carlo SS 454...

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
At a used car lot nearbye. Don't see many, even back in the day. Some where around 3,600 made in 70'.

It's a medium blue with buckets and a counsole floor shifting auto trans.

No price yet, as it looks like they just got it in. On a scale of 1-10 I'd say the condition is a solid "8". The interior showes some age and wear,and the odometer is at 36K. Maybe 135K is actual. But still a nice older chevy of small production. Glad to have taken a look, may have to see what they want for it. Our family had a 70 Monte back when I was a youngster, at age 10. Memories...:whistling:

Regards, Kirk

Garmins_Dad

That's my second dream car.. Please post the price if ya find out.. Sweet ole tank they are.. nice little hitch for behind it to pull the quad/firewood trailer.

K

kermit2

Big block, buy it, if not it's still a good buy, look at the frame and where the dirt from the tires hits the body. Big block, buy it.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It would be ironic if not moronic to say it about today''s Chevy but, that was and is an iconoc Chevrolet.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
lemme ring my Dad in the morning. we owned various years of chevy- my entire family, too,- usually monte carlos when my Parents purchased them, tho beginning in the 70's. he's an antique le mans. 68 or 69. he lemme steer it once. in the 6th grade.
when i got my liscence, he tossed me 'da monte carlo keys. restricticted my time limit. so i disregarded that & went fer a cruuuuuuuuuuuuuuise!~ squeeled tire. the works.
i'll dial him soon. rang now sans him takin' the call. in 'da morning.
he knows monte carlos~
well

Last edited: