• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Well, shit...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
0601121730.jpg

0601121730a.jpg

0601121732.jpg

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Some girl. You know the fuckin' Market St/83S onramp/exitramp. There. That clusterfuck.

Shoulda took Belmont...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
In Rusty's defense that is one of the dumbest interchanges you could ever imagine. Still, it is always the fault of the last guy in the line.:hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
No it was a burgandy car, but regardless, yes, no matter what actually happened, it's my fault. And I thought all the bullshit was over with once I clocked out for the day...

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
But you are alive! Nobody hurt I hope? Hell I am still screwed up from an accident that I was in almost 9 years ago.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
No, nobody hurt, it wasn't a very high speed impact. No airbags, offset hit. Just a pain in the ass, and the more I think about it, it could have been much worse, considering the location and the fact that it was rush hour.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That whole stretch of road is a mess. They seriously underestimated the volume of traffic flowing on that highway years ago. Now with all the commercial properties and the creek along the sides they can't widen it like it needs to be. To have folks accelerating while others are jamming on the brakes to exit at the same time is just crazy.:hammer:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
You got that right. Instead of spending the money to fix it somehow they do shit like rebuilding the E erts Lane bridge from scratch. That road gets about 10 cars a day ffs. Oh while I'm here I got a bit of good news. The impact bar appears to be undamaged.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I've been in a few over the years. Never fun. Nobody got hurt, that's the main thing. Hate to argue with Nixon (NOT!) but I don't think that is gonna buff out.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
Only reason I thought it was a Pontiac is I used to own one and that looked similar. Oops :doh:it says FORD. I have the magnificationv on this laptop cranked up to 150% so only saw the far (my) left side of the car.