• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

parting out 2100 'c'

spencerhenry

parting out a c model 2100. 391, c-6, blade, etc... it is a complete running cat right now. i am keeping the track belting, a couple of aluminum wheels, and one or two axles. the rest will go, sprockets, grousers, tire guides, steel wheels, motor, trans, radiator, cooler, valves, blade, cylinders, pumps, dash parts, rearend, etc...
cat is in western colorado.

spencerhenry

got the cat home. looks pretty good. 3 excellent tires, 4 decent tires, 2 good wheels with bad tires. 1 bare aluminum wheel, one monorail tire, one monorail tire on an aluminum wheel. spare alternator, spare hydraulic pump, spare water pump, misc spare hydraulic fittings. i have never seen an oc-12 brake drum, but i think i have 2 spares of those as well, body is decently straight with all intrumentation intact. blade is in pretty good shape, none of the cylinders leak, motor runs good with no bad noises, trans shifts into all gears and is positive.
i think i am going to take it out for a spin this week, up to 11,100 feet a few miles from the house. there is still plenty of snow from about 9000 feet and up.

spencerhenry

spare parts in the tool box:
4 hydraulic pumps, 2 water pumps, 2 slave cylinders, 2 oc-12 brake drums, 2 hydraulic valves, 2 NEW gates 540h150 pump belts, 1 used 540h150, handful of v-belts, alternator, starter, new mirror, new fuel pump, assorted hydraulic hoses.
there are 2 hydraulic parts that i dont know about. there is one of them underneath the machine near the rear with a filter mounted off of it. not sure what they are, about a foot long cast steel ends with a steel tube in between the cast parts.
2 of the hydraulic pumps are trw with the numbers gp902993 on them, aluminum pumps, one has new fittings in it. the other 2 pumps are the same as the one actually on the machine. one is together but obviously has been taken apart, the other is apparently rebuilt, it is still in a plastic wrapper and is CLEAN.
the slave cylinders say minn. automotive on them. they appear used, but who knows. the brake drums are used, but would clean up on a lathe with little material removal.
lots of good stuff, and that is just what was in the toolbox. i have to go back to get more hydraulic cylinders and parts.

spencerhenry

tracks are good with recently replaced belting. i was going to use the belting on my spryte, but now think i will just go with new belting on the spryte. so i have a complete set of good tracks for a 2100.

spencerhenry

i want to get this stuff out of my yard before it gets buried in the snow.

still available:
complete oc-12, complete tracks, 2 sprockets, one bare aluminum wheel small bearing, one aluminum wheel with filled tire big bearing, one aluminum wheel with good air tire small bearing, several steel wheels some one piece some two piece some with good tires, heater core, auto trans, misc hydraulic lines and pumps.
i will accept any reasonable offer on any or all of it. i want it gone SOON.

tomelroy

typically i look things over in person before i make an offer. In this case its a bit of a drive so the pictures will help. If i have a price to start with that may peak my interest even if i really dont need what i am buying...that just me. and i bet there are other who would appreciate some pictures even if they are not buying. Trust me i could use some of these parts to fix stuff i shouldnt have bought in the first place but the price was to good to pass...its a disorder...

spencerhenry

how about $15k for the 78 spryte 5 man, 2100 tracks and rearend, 4 good aluminum wheels, 8 steel wheels most with good tires, c-6, driveshaft, heater core, blower motors, handful of hydraulic pumps and fittings and hoses.
email me for photos

spryte is getting a completely rebuilt bed, all aluminum wheels have had bearings cleaned and repacked, rebuilt track adjusters, new hydraulic pump belt, new hydraulic filter.

meanjean

Would you happen to have a set of drive sprockets? Mine are pretty shot. Even if they were used, but in good condition, I would be interested in them. Let me know. And thanks for getting back to me. J.

meanjean

Ahhh! Ok. But I did think of something else>: the cab rear window. How about that? Is that also gone? Let me know and if not, how much would you be asking? Let me know. Thanks. J.

meanjean

Are there more than one sellers for the 2001C? Just looking for a rear window, not the whole cab. Let me know if this is possible. Thanks. J.

spencerhenry

all that is left is the tracks, 8 steel wheels, driveshaft, trans and heater core. will sell all of it for $1000.
of course it would need to be picked up in western co.