• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

New to me old to the family

country_boy

well just received a opportunity of a life time!! my father and brother and my self were able to purchase. my family's sno-cat not sure on the year between 1950-54 Tucker 443. back story worked at the family ski resort for many years then retired to Christmas tree hauler. been sitting for many years needs a lot of love but we are up to the task!

Attachments

• Allen Tucker .jpg
    Allen Tucker .jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 482
  • Allen Tucker 2.jpg
    Allen Tucker 2.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 474
  • Allen Tucker 3.jpg
    Allen Tucker 3.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 474

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Awesome reunion! Glad to have it back in your family.

Looking forward to see it restored and put to use.

country_boy

yeah looking forward to restoring the cat! need to do some serious pontoon repair..... but the rest should go smooth.

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
Very cool! That rear door is interesting - can’t wait to watch it progress through restoration.

nikos

[B said:
country_boy;20729349]well just received a opportunity of a life time!! my father and brother and my self were able to purchase. my family's sno-cat not sure on the year between 1950-54 Tucker 443. back story worked at the family ski resort for many years then retired to Christmas tree hauler. been sitting for many years needs a lot of love but we are up to the task![/B]

The pics

Attachments

• Allen Tucker .jpg
    Allen Tucker .jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 327
  • Allen Tucker 2.jpg
    Allen Tucker 2.jpg
    119.8 KB · Views: 327
  • Allen Tucker 3.jpg
    Allen Tucker 3.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 332

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
FYI

your, new to you, old to the family, was originally sold to the, Signal Corps, New Jersey, serial number 151181

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
The magical all knowing Princess!

Congrats looking forward to the project. Looks like good bones.

country_boy

wow thanks Princess good work!!! was wondering that now just to figure out how it got from signal corps to us..
definitely a lot of good memories!
my brother and my self, have decided to fix the pontoon's and take it out a few times this winter next year it will get the full resto.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
wow thanks Princess good work!!! was wondering that now just to figure out how it got from signal corps to us..
definitely a lot of good memories!
my brother and my self, have decided to fix the pontoon's and take it out a few times this winter next year it will get the full resto.

How is it coming along?

Big_Hoss74

AF7BE31E-CC1A-444A-93F2-30ED6E14A73B.jpeg

C2C51D22-D4B7-478E-81D9-A3AAFEFFECD1.jpeg

551A488B-0287-49F9-A33F-49B67036FA8F.jpeg

A little slow, the pontoons are taking a lot more welding and grinding than we thought(when the welder works). Also found a crack in the intake manifold, that one will be a gas weld job since I can’t find the right 218 intake.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter