Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Debate Forums > Religious Debate Forum

Religious Debate Forum Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

Old 09-16-2020, 10:55 PM
Forum Admin

Thanked 27,449 Times in 9,212 Posts
Doc will become famous soon enoughDoc will become famous soon enough
Default Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes

Copied from facebook. I found it interesting. Your thoughts?
===================================

Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes.... whether you Like President Trump or not (hold your thumbs, this isn’t about him nor do I care to hear it) he has already fulfilled one of the last prophecies in the Bible prior to Jesus’ return. Moving the US Embassy in Israel back to Jerusalem and recognizing Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel is one of the prophecies that must be fulfilled. No other President in history has done this, but Donald Trump did.

We haven’t seen nothing yet!! What the world is experiencing right now is Just the tip of the iceberg!!!

Just in case anyone wonders where I stand: The 7-year tribulation will be worse by far than anything anyone could imagine. If you think this is our last Pandemic or "natural" disaster you are sadly mistaken. Read the book of Revelation. As a Christian, I’ve heard about the corruption and debauchery of the end-times most of my life. It appears the book of Revelation is unfolding right before us. We shouldn’t be shocked either, given the state of immorality in our world. Every day, the boundaries of sin seem to be pushed further and further. The line between right and wrong has slowly been erased by society, television, and pop culture. Witchcraft, spiritualism, “New Age” belief systems are being celebrated and exalted, even among some professing to be Christians. We have been removed further from the world God created and intended. We need to take this time to re-evaluate ourselves. We need to prepare and repent. Jesus will return just as His Word tells us. This is a huge wake up call, and I am taking it seriously. I want to go Home to my Father, when my time is up.

Until the Lord calls me away from this world to the next, I want to make it clear that I believe in Jesus Christ as the true Lord and Savior. I believe that Jesus is the Son of God, was sacrificed on the cross, died for our sins, and rose again. He loves us all dearly (far more than we deserve) and forgives our sins if we repent. His Word says "whoever believes in Me, will not perish but have everlasting life”.

Other Fun Forums:

Net Tractor and RTV Talk + Net Cooking Talk
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
300 H and H (09-17-2020), beagle hunter (09-17-2020), FrancSevin (09-17-2020), Jim_S  (09-16-2020), Lenny (09-17-2020), m1west (09-17-2020), marchplumber (10-09-2020), mla2ofus (09-17-2020), pirate_girl (09-17-2020)
Old 09-17-2020, 09:22 AM
Silver Member

Thanked 13,127 Times in 3,925 Posts
FrancSevin has a spectacular aura aboutFrancSevin has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our eyes

Over the last weekend, the wife and I had the lake camp all to ourselves. We spent much of the time talking about this very thing.

Part of the conversation was about Disaster Prepping and Survival planning. A good part of it was about prepping for the second coming.

I cannot remember a time, since early childhood, that the Second Coming wasn't "eminent." A fear of disaster with a promise of redemption. 73 years later it still haunts my thinking. But little tidbits of news, like the Jerusalem move, and un-explained UFO sightings bring the possibility into perspective.

The reality of our existence,,;ie is there a God, is life just a spontaneous accident of molecules, or a purposeful experiment by ET and company? The signs suggest we may well find out in the next four to six years.

Or four to six minutes.

I don't know what the future will bring. Anyone who claims they do is exaggerating at best, at worse, a liar.

Al lI can say is;

Be ready friends.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FrancSevin For This Useful Post:
Doc  (09-17-2020), Jim_S  (09-17-2020), m1west (09-17-2020), marchplumber (10-09-2020), mla2ofus (09-17-2020), pirate_girl (09-17-2020)
Old 09-17-2020, 10:46 AM
Forum Admin

Good post Franc.

Other Fun Forums:

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
FrancSevin (09-17-2020), Jim_S  (09-17-2020), m1west (09-17-2020), mla2ofus (09-17-2020)
Old 09-17-2020, 03:54 PM

tinbender is on a distinguished road

The post that Doc put on pretty much sums it all up for me. Just a couple of weeks before the Covid pandemic just got started wife and I made a trip to Israel. It was on my bucket list and was a life changing event for me . I have never been a doubting Thomas, but it was a wonderful reaffirmation for my faith. I renewed my baptism in the Jordan, and had communion in the garden of the tomb. It amazes me that any one could not believe in Jesus Christ after that experience. Highly reccomend it for anyone Christian, Jew or not.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinbender For This Useful Post:
Doc  (09-17-2020), m1west (09-19-2020)
Old 09-17-2020, 04:23 PM
Forum Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbender View Post
The post that Doc put on pretty much sums it all up for me. Just a couple of weeks before the Covid pandemic just got started wife and I made a trip to Israel. It was on my bucket list and was a life changing event for me . I have never been a doubting Thomas, but it was a wonderful reaffirmation for my faith. I renewed my baptism in the Jordan, and had communion in the garden of the tomb. It amazes me that any one could not believe in Jesus Christ after that experience. Highly reccomend it for anyone Christian, Jew or not.
Sounds like a very timely and awesome trip. Congrats. I'm jealous.

Other Fun Forums:

The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:
m1west (09-19-2020)