Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Debate Forums > Off Topic Debate Forum

Off Topic Debate Forum Any debate topic goes here that does not fit the Politics or Religious Debate Forums Warning: The posts/threads contained in this section of the forum can get heated.

Old 11-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Wait for it.

Cowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the roughCowboy is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Martial Law Imminent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kane View Post
Screw the brownshirts. The Tea Party can put more guns on the street than anything Obama and Rahm Emanuel can muster.
Yup and along with that website ( video ) you posted earlier it at least makes me feel much better , I see there are several others linked to that as well .

Its nice to see the military and law enforcement getting involved with this more so then some of the somewhat "militia groups" that have been around for years.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:07 PM
Gold Member

joec will become famous soon enoughjoec will become famous soon enough
Style: VB_Original_Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
I sure as hell aint sticking up for Obama but that short clip does leave a lot out. I also like to look from all sides no matter how it turns out, but according to this speech I cant see where he has done anything that he stated here unless it was in secret. I also dont agee that what he is saying is a good thing.

That said heres is a longer one that leads up to the time he said that and another video that is his full speech. BTW the speech is from Colorado Springs, CO
July 2, 2008

I watched them both entirety cowboy and again I got the civilian defense force as an expansion of the peace corp so we can make friend without using force. Again I heard nothing treating or out of line so for the life of me as you said unless their is some hidden agenda we aren't privy too then not a problem. I might also add he was talking also about people such as teachers, nurses etc donating time to community needs some thing like the Bush 1 thousand points of light program or any number of such programs through out the history of this country..

During creation, God promised man that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.
Then, he went and made the world round.... He has a sense of humor
Old 11-25-2011, 05:11 PM
Now a Published Author

fogtender will become famous soon enoughfogtender will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by joec View Post
Yes but in Kentucky the low IQ people vote predominately Republican so it is a two way street as neither side have a lock on smart really.
Almost all of the large population centers that are in economic distress are democratic controlled. Speaks volumes for itself.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Banned

mak2 will become famous soon enough

Without being delusional I dont see how you get brown shirt out of them. But hey, dont forget about the Kenyan storm troopers or the FEMA camps. It is really a shame, there are big policy issues out there but the right spends most to all of its time hysterical about imaginary issues.
Quote:
I watched them both entirety cowboy and again I got the civilian defense force as an expansion of the peace corp so we can make friend without using force. Again I heard nothing treating or out of line so for the life of me as you said unless their is some hidden agenda we aren't privy too then not a problem. I might also add he was talking also about people such as teachers, nurses etc donating time to community needs some thing like the Bush 1 thousand points of light program or any number of such programs through out the history of this country..
Old 11-25-2011, 05:14 PM
Banned

mak2 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fogtender View Post
Obama or Rahm Emanuel did not mention Brown Shirts, how could that be?!? Maybe because I'm the one that made the comparison? Oh yeah, I did!

Just because they use "Civil Defense Force" instead of Brown Shirts, the object is the same, having a loyal following to do ones bidding. He knows the military isn't his friend, same view Hitler had of the German military, that is when his Brown Shirts became the highly armed SS.

Sorry you couldn't figure the obvious out, will try to be more discriptive!
No really dont bother.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:20 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Almost all of the large population centers that are in economic distress are democratic controlled. Speaks volumes for itself.
Well our state wide unemployment has dropped from 10.7 to 10.5 for 2009 and 2010 respectively while the state income is per capita vs the US average is 81.5 in 2009 and 82.2 in 2010. The per capita income for Kentucky for 2009 is $31,883 and $33,348 for 2010. So not what I would call top of the list kind of in the middle really.

During creation, God promised man that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:28 PM
Now a Published Author

fogtender will become famous soon enoughfogtender will become famous soon enough

Quote:

The peace corp isn't armed and equipped as the military is, the military is designed to distroy enemies, peace corps we're suppose to go into some place and represent "Peace" as in the name... "Civil Defense Force" doen't sound that much like the same type of Org.

Nice that you want it to be though!
Old 11-25-2011, 05:36 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
The peace corp isn't armed and equipped as the military is, the military is designed to distroy enemies, peace corps we're suppose to go into some place and represent "Peace" as in the name... "Civil Defense Force" don't sound that much like the same type of Org.

Nice that you want it to be though!
I actually got that he was saying there is more to our defense as a nation than a strong army but also a diplomatic corp which would include the peace corp. This by the way is how the old USSR made so many in roads during the early years of cold war. They sent doctors, engineers, teachers and builders to countries and the US took a while to figure it out. We sent in business to buy up their natural resouces and try to sell them good then didn't need nor want. That is until the Peace Corp was originally set up. The early years of the cold war the USSR made a lot of inroads into many countries we had to win back later. Their are many sides to national defense really. Nothing political about it just a simple fact.