• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

What are you doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning All ! Enjoying a cup of coffee ,and watching Spencer and Cooper Allen doing their best to get Jan to share her breakfast with them .

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Yeah I know.
That sure wasn't for me.
However I've worked in many behaviour units and do have that experience.
I just wanna be what I am.
Geriatric nurse. Hospice too.
It's going to happen.
:wink:

I just made a huge breakfast for myself and Aimee.
You're supposed to not have eaten an hour before holy communion.
I think I'll be safe. Lol

View attachment 102799
I love Ham Steak!! Be right over!:smile:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Went to church this morning. Stopped for lunch. Took evan out kayaking for a couple hours. Got wet getting into mine. It's a flat bottom river kayak that's a little unstable getting into it.

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ,and Happy Monday ! Spozed to rain here (60% chance . So, gonna fire up the Weber ,and slow cook some ribs .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Goot mornink John.
It's not spozed to rain here.
I'm up and flying around the apartment since 7.

Today's plans- visit the laundry room again in the building next door, watch my grandbabies for 2 hrs this afternoon :smile: - then come back here and make chicken Alfredo spaghetti.
Anything else is just subject to ummm happen.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Rained Saturday, Watched a real steam train leave the station. Should have went for a ride. Don't go to the Aquarium on a rainy Saturday during summer vacation. Everyone else was there. Hundreds! Then a tour bus pulled up. Did not try to go in.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
Not much. Still here. Physio this afternoon. 4rth day in a row of heat warning. Just hooked up the scooter lift before it gets too hot. This way I can just load up the scooter and go if needed this afternoon.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Well I've had too much coffee :shiner::yum:
Got all the towels and bedding washed.
Need to gas the car at Circle K and stop at the bank before I leave later.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
What kind of car do you have/drive?

Stop making me run outside.
:yum:

It's a Chevy Malibu.
Yes it runs like a dream at 5 years old.
It helps when your son is your primary service mechanic...just sayin!

153417820925312328.png

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't remember how to send photos and I can't figure it out! The Truck the pup is in is a 2002 Ford F350 crew cab duelly. It's a company truck. Ever since windows 10 I don't know how to send photos.

rugerman

Just got tru mowing the yard AGAIN, been too stove up with arthritis for the past week to even try, probably going to pay for it tomorrow. This is the worst arthritis flare that I have ever had, went to my arthritis doctor last week they gave me a solu-medrol infusion but it seems to have made it worse, lortab 10 wasn’t even touching the pain.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Getting ready to go to CT and bring my son's 27' Maxum cabin cruiser back to MO.

Need to do the Truck lube, service, and brakes. New rotors, drums, and pads.

1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins diesel at 300,000 miles. Everything still works but the radio.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Getting ready to go to CT and bring my son's 27' Maxum cabin cruiser back to MO.

Need to do the Truck lube, service, and brakes. New rotors, drums, and pads.

1995 Dodge Ram 3500 Cummins diesel at 300,000 miles. Everything still works but the radio.

Those hills can be murder. Make sure the trailer brakes are 100%!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Watched the grands, went to see my son at the shop, came home.
Me and Aimee ate at Azul Tequila.
Got the fajitas tropicale.
Grilled shrimp, chicken, peppers, onions and pineapple, served on a lengthwise split pineapple.
Very good.

zekeusa

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
My most difficult tow is in the Northwest Hills of CT. Very hard on brakes. I run in 2nd gear and make the truck help with the stopping.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I start 3 days orientation at the place I've been wanting to work next week.
Starting out every other weekend and prn shifts thereafter.
2 minutes by car, 10 minute walk.
Hellz yeah baby!!
:tongue::thumbup::yum:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My most difficult tow is in the Northwest Hills of CT. Very hard on brakes. I run in 2nd gear and make the truck help with the stopping.
The Boat is in Hartford. Good brakes on the trailer. Fairly new tires.

At 8.000 lbs the rig is not too heavy for the one Ton Dodge Cummins. But it is honking huge.

I'll be on I-84 going east thru NW CT which isn't too bad (except for traffic) thru Danbury. Then on to I-81 at Wilkes-Barre.

Just south west of Wilkes-Barra is I-80 which gives me a long, relatively flat, run thru Pennsylvania all the way to Akron OH. I-77 south to Columbus and then a very flat & boring ride home over Indiana and Illinois on I-70

1100 miles of hoping my credit card works and nothing breaks down or brakes suddenly in front of me.:unsure:

Plans are to do it over Labor Day. Dumb idea but that's when I'll have the time.

Last edited:

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
Good Morning ! Gonna go by the donut shop ,and pick up a bribe for the local Husqvarna purveyor of chainsaw pieces parts . pos ) back to it’s owner yesterday . Got back home and there are 3 saws sitting on the shop floor . A Stihl 031AV ,Husq.181 SE , and a Husq235 ( desisigned and manufactered by satan ) . So, my day’s agenda is laid out . . .

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
andddd... my phone has been blowing up all morning.
Texted my friend from where I'd worked for years in Delphos and told her.
She calls screaming in my ear " beyotch got a jobbbb!"
:yum:
I'm thrilled!
Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.