Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN

Go Back   Forums Forums - Off Topic Forum FUN > Snow Trac ST4, Kristi, Thiokol/LMC, Tucker, Bombardier & Other Snowcat Discussions > Snowcat Adventure & Usage Forum

Snowcat Adventure & Usage Forum Snow Trac, Kristi, Thickol/LMC, Tucker, Bombardier stories & discussions

Old 06-23-2008, 09:31 PM

snotrans is on a distinguished road
Default WANTED TO BUY SNOW-CATS

Wanted to buy :Tucker , Bombardier , LMC ,Pisten Bully, Snow-cats, Top prices paid for late model ready to work over snow vehicles for export to our Communication Industry Customers. Contact Bill Guthrie 208-549-2501 or www,snotrans@msn.com Will consider all other machines if reconditioning and freight cost are feasible. Thank you Bill
Old 06-23-2008, 09:37 PM
Super Moderator

BigAl will become famous soon enough
Default Re: WANTED TO BUY SNOW-CATS

Quote:
Originally Posted by snotrans View Post
Wanted to buy :Tucker , Bombardier , LMC ,Pisten Bully, Snow-cats, Top prices paid for late model ready to work over snow vehicles for export to our Communication Industry Customers. Contact Bill Guthrie 208-549-2501 or www,snotrans@msn.com Will consider all other machines if reconditioning and freight cost are feasible. Thank you Bill

Gee Bill ... I did not see a Kristi snowcat at the top of your list . I guess you overlooked us .

Go ahead and find a "Fat Cat" hollywood type that just has to have a one of a kind Kristi KT7 at any price and i'll gladly pay the commission to you .

Disclaimer: Read with caution !!
Poster may be Bad Speller at times .