• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Baked Soy Chips on a diet !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Ok.... I admit it ! I may be a tad overwieght . About 150 pounds . I believe I am "Big Boned" but the wife says it is "Big Assed" .

Anyway, I am on my way back to my old fighting weight . I do not know why I decided to do this ,as I always got beat up at my old fighting weight and never won a match .

I guess it's a doctor thing along with the old "Ball & Chain" calling me Big Ass . Boy ! That is embarassing when they call you "that" in the the doctors office ,when its your turn .

I am hoping the other kids don't find out and have forgotten about me after 40 years and will not start coming over to my house and beating my ass again .

I like potatoe chips, always have. When I was a kid there was a dude on TV that use to say , " Bet you can't eat just one". He knew his potatoe chips ....

He was a "Potatoe Chip Dope Pusher" I did not know it them ,but do now . He gave out free samples, back then, to get you hooked and then WHAMM .... You were soon spending all your weekly allowance on chips . He now lives and hides out in Columbia and is rich from his illegal activities . I hate him ...The U.S. has tried to extradite him back for criminal prosecution for "Suppling Chips to Miners Civil code vilolation 322456" .He also supplied them to Truck drivers too ! The Columbians are protecting him . They like there chips .

Anyway,..... I picked up some Soy Chips the other day since Potatoe chips are not on my diet . Wow !! I am hooked !! I now have the "potatoe chip monkey" off my back ,but replaced it with a Soy Chip . My favorite are "Ranch style" .

My other new found love are Wasabi Peanuts . Those are " Hot little "BB Bowel Busters" but they sure taste nice . Bet you can't eat just one .....:moon:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Congrats Al. Make sure you read the back pf the packages and compare the carbohydrates - fats - and portion size with your usual potato chips.

Many of these products appear healthy but in fact aren't much healthier than your original alternative.

I suspect a "Ranch Style" soy chip is pretty close in nutritional calories to a ranch style Potato chip. Of course, it will depend whether or not you are comparing a baked chip to a fried chip too.