• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

chip of choice

snack of choice

• Total voters

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Terra Chips brand "original" mix. I like their Taro Root, Parsnips, and sweet potatoes. But I don't eat regular chips. Never ate them as a kid so I guess I never developed a taste or a craving for them?

I used to only find them in health food stores, but now they can be found in the supermarkets.

Attachments

• 02822912375.gif
    02822912375.gif
    54 KB · Views: 157

working woman

Site Supporter
B_Skurka said:
Terra Chips brand "original" mix. I like their Taro Root, Parsnips, and sweet potatoes. But I don't eat regular chips. Never ate them as a kid so I guess I never developed a taste or a craving for them?

I used to only find them in health food stores, but now they can be found in the supermarkets.

I get those sometimes. Tried the soy chips? not to bad

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Dorito Nacho Cheese.

Bob, they have a spicy version too :thumb:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
working woman said:
I get those sometimes. Tried the soy chips? not to bad
No, I didn't know they had them. I'll have to look. I rarely go down the "chip" row at the supermarket, I probably only buy 3 or 4 bags a year. But when I do buy chips, its Terra chips.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Fritos for me. But I probably only buy one bag a year. Not a chip person. ....but my wife, she loves a local chip makers regular potato chips. Mr. Bees. I eat them with burgers when we cook out. When you get a fresh bag of em, boy are they ever good. No national brand comes close.

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Well ...just remember when the chips are down , your almost outta chips .:yum: :burp:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Fritos are good, but I can't stand Frito Breath. :puke1:

I would have to say Plain Pringles. A couple cans of Pringles, some Jack Links Beef Jerky and a six pack of Mt Dew, and I am ready for a road trip! :a1:

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
I didn't vote either because I think what you call chips, we call crisps. I like both - naughty but nice!