• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Movie Magic Screenwriter on Windows 64 bit OS

Gunsrus

I'd like to know how well that screenwriter works on 64 bit system. I've got Windows 8 64 bit, currently. The first time I checked MMS out, the install program didn't work properly, it got stalled and then eventually, it worked and set the program up as normal, but then I experienced a few crashes. I went to the developer's website and somebody had already had the same problems as me and asked what the problem was. They said a special license program for 64 bit systems had to be installed beforehand for the program to work. I installed it and was able to properly set up MMS, but couldn't run it because the time I'd spent trying the program out had expired before I could try it again.

Who here's got MMS on a 64 bit version of Windows? Do the new drivers installed by the License program get rid of the glitches or bugs as it's said to?