• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

U Tube Video Running Issue

Bamby

I'm having a issue on two computers with a U Tube Video Running Issue. Both are windows 7 and utilizing Firefox as the primary browser. This problem has been ongoing for awhile now and I've went through so many search result links trying to address it that I'm now tea totaled frustrated.

Anyway when attempting to view U Tubes they load OK to an approximate 1.30 minute mark and then "Stop Loading". It will then just sit there doing nothing for an exasperating amount of time, often several minutes before picking up where it left off and then complete the play perfectly.

I don't think it's actually a bandwidth problem because when it eventually does load it loads OK I just haft to watch all videos on lower quality choices because our bandwidth is sort of marginal. It just somehow seems something unknown to me is shutting it down, like some sort of timer or something.

In my search for a solution ir seems a ton of folks are having the same problem but the solution is evading me. Anyone here have a solution?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What version of Adobe Flash Player are you running?

Whenever I've had a problem it always ended up being Adobe working with Firefox.

Does the same thing happen when you use Internet Explorer?

Bamby

So far I've experienced no real improvement. I did set U Tubes to run in a new format "YouTube HTML5 Video Player" when available and sometimes it seems somewhat better. With folks posting them everywhere it would be nice to view at least some of them without frustration.