• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Guns & Booze

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Well, not really a gun. Tommy Gun Vodka! Cool eh? I did not buy it. Cannot have that kind of temptation in the house. Sure love the bottle though. :yum:

tommygun.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Is that for real? If so, I want a bottle!

Bob

Very real! I should have bought it but all my friends have quit drinking as well and I did not want to throw just throw the booze away. That has to be a sin. I just cannot have that full bottle in the house.

i can think of those that may well buy that.

I came close and do not drink. How cool is that!

Liquor Barn has it, $49.99 for 750 ml. Polish. Kinda pricey, but the bottle's cool.

I seem to recall the price was around 35 or so but that was in NH where liquor taxes are very low. It would around that 50 price tag here in the liberal paradise as well.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Nah, my philosophy of likker drinkin' is that if you drink it neat, you may as well pay for the good stuff, if you're going to pollute it with "mixers", buy the cheap stuff 'coz you're not going to be able to tell the difference anyway.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Nah, my philosophy of likker drinkin' is that if you drink it neat, you may as well pay for the good stuff, if you're going to pollute it with "mixers", buy the cheap stuff 'coz you're not going to be able to tell the difference anyway.
Amen, brother. Neat is sweet!