• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

DREAMIES ~ a review of a fake Twinkie

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So im bored right now yeah! I though I would do a review on my last snack "Dreamies". If you havent seen them, Dreamies are the knock off's of Twinkies. Recently my supply of hoarded twinkies ran out :ermm: (fortunately I still have some ding dongs and cupcakes left though :smile: ).

So your probably saying right now "Bob, are Dreamies just tasty clones of Twinkies?" The short answer is no. They are not sugary enough and the flavor is consequently muted in comparison to the original Twinkie.

"Well then, how about that legendary shelf life we have all come to accept with the original twinkie?" Sadly, I have my doubts. The Dreamie brand tends to fall apart too easy and almost feels a bit greasy. My guess is they would spoil long before the impervious Twinkie would.

Despite all this negativity, Dreamies do have one thing going for them, they ARE available. And while they pale in comparison to the Titan of snack foods , the twinkie, they still retain an acceptable flavor and are indeed satisfying.

I give Dreamies a B-, but only just.

Twinkies.jpg
[

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
I am sure that some enterprising company will soon fill the junkfood vacuum. Hang in there!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I have one box of Twinkies left. The last known box that I know of. I keep the box locked in a gun safe. When they are gone..........Well, I would just rather not think about that right now if you don't mind.