• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help!!

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I tried to down load the spell check program for posting on this site. Instead I had an attack on my computor that has it no longer going to my internet providers home page, but a new unknown to me web page that asked to "clean up" my PC....:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: IT say s Mico soft cvompatable and is tell my computer to use this newhome page. How do I delete this program, and return to my original settings?? Bng is also mentioned...I detest them and google

Thanks, Kirk

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Run the scan and let it get rid of anything it finds. Do you have MS security essentials running on your machine?

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Wife got hacked today and they tried to hack me . I was ready with a 2x4 and knocked em on his ass :biggrin::clap:

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Often when else fails, I use a system restore back to a date before the original problem.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Good advice, I hope that solves your issue.

Once you are back and running switch over to firefox browser if you want spell check. It's slick and works in all browser windows, no matter what site you re on. Very slick and easy. If other browsers have this capability I have never noticed it as I primarily use firefox and have been for a number of years now.