• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Router (wireless)

Gerard

"You have to"
Site Supporter
I'm looking to upgrade my wireless router (with multi port back). Most up-to-date wireless, dual band simultaneous and Gigabit. Any suggestions for a good one for $200.00 or so? Thanks in advance.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm looking to upgrade my wireless router (with multi port back). Most up-to-date wireless, dual band simultaneous and Gigabit. Any suggestions for a good one for $200.00 or so? Thanks in advance.

The one and only wireless router I have ever owned is a Linksys (n) which I have had for two years now with no trouble at all. Other than that I have nothing to add.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
my Parents needed to get me another computer due to routers. 2 ruined my 'puter. again. once again.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have a much cheaper router than you are looking for, but it's not a dual band gigabit. Mine is a Cisco Linksys WRT160Nv3 I've had it over a year and it has worked flawlessly. I'll buy another Linksys when I'm in the market.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have the Belkin N600 Dual band. I stepped up to the N for the range to get a stronger signal to the garage, works wonderfully!

ki0ho

GOLD Site Supporter
we have a Netgear wndr3400v2....works great......but have to admit out of the box it worked....good thing to cause I dont know a dam thing about it......:yum: