• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Coffee Clash!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
If anyone wants to meet down at the local "Buy & Die Cafe" I am buying coffee this morning . Hell ... I end up buying coffee every morning :mellow::doh:.

One guy even drives my ATV down to get a cup each day . Last time I seen it was 2 months ago . He stopped by and told me it needed to get the oil changed and that the tires looked a bit worn too . Oh Well ,,, such is life .

Doors open and the Coffees HOT!!!*

*Because we argue alot .. Please check your handguns at the door .

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
If anyone wants to meet down at the local "Buy & Die Cafe" I am buying coffee this morning . Hell ... I end up buying coffee every morning :mellow::doh:.

One guy even drives my ATV down to get a cup each day . Last time I seen it was 2 months ago . He stopped by and told me it needed to get the oil changed and that the tires looked a bit worn too . Oh Well ,,, such is life .

Doors open and the Coffees HOT!!!*

*Because we argue alot .. Please check your handguns at the door .

I'd be there if I lived closer to Idaho. I hope your bud at least checks the air in the tires from time to time. :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll take a decaf. By the way I checked my gun as I came through the door. Yep! still loaded and ready.:clap::clap: