• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Christmas Cookies!

Mama

The cookies are all done! I made oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, peanut butter balls, candy cane cookies, peanut butter fudge, sugar cookies and pecan tassies. I gave 7 packages away as gifts, filled my Lazy Susan and have 3 more plates for the neighbors.

Anyone else bake any cookies this year?

Attachments

• christmas-cookies-2012.jpg
    christmas-cookies-2012.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 78

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Heck I thought that was my present you were sending up here. And fudge in the center.:clap::clap:

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Hell, just looking at that picture shot my blood sugar level up 200 points. It might have been worth it though just to catch a glimpse of the "good ol' days" that unfortunately are gone forever.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Nice job Mama...that fudge would only last 10 min if my wife got her hands on it:w00t2: