• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

mcdonald's- fer real~

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
oh, man. dunno if it's only here, as it was created here,- mcdonald's is offering thier famous sammich at $0.25 w/ the purchase of 1 at the regular price for 2 days in honor of its 45th year. honoring a burger!:yum: ur kidding me.

the same ppl that wanna promote 'health' w/ salads, yogurt, & mere shadows of the kiddo's meals of yesteryear (when it mattered not if u got 6 mcnnuggets as opposed to 4, a normal portion of fries rather than 10 fries, there weren't apples in the bag, & there was enough pop in ur cup to actually quench ur thirst) as:
-fast food was a treat
-family dinners @ the table were the norm
-the toy mattered at least as much as the food. they're now pushing to make the toy an option that must be purchased seperately, or so i caught wind of....... may as well take the comic from the bazooka joe.....
-we played tag, sledded, gym class was mandatory, & swimming was required during summer programs
-there were like 4 pudgy kiddos in ur entire school

ur kidding me. yep, mcdonald's, good 1- let's 'promote health' by getting ppl to ingest anther burger. frankly, i couldn't give 2 :biggrin: if someone overindulges. that's thier business. jus' refrain from regulating portions, then teasing ppl w/ ur money-making nonsense. make a decision!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
I assume you are speaking of the Big Mac. Big Macs kick ass! I would definately buy an extra for a quata. Would I regret it half hour later? Damn straight. But I would enjoy myself for a day!

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i say rock on! (& get a bottle of tums:biggrin:) like i said, let ppl dine how they choose-

jus' think they send jumbled msgs. healthy or not.....
neither. money-grubbin' & advertisement is my thought.
i overindulge. my metabolism & food-luv said so.:w00t2:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mac and Don's Supper Club (as I refer to it) were offering the mighty Mac here, buy one/get one free on Wednesdays whilst they were remodeling the local hole, to make it a bigger hole.
The lines were outrageous.

I stopped in the other day for the first time since they became bigger, for the premium grilled chicken sandwich.
Not really a bigger place.
More like to appeal to the younger crowd.
Stools and bars installed, self serve soda fountains, wi-fi, and oh! gasp!!
That wonderfully healthy breakfast menu is now available from midnight-11am!
Ours is open 24/7 now.

Another thing, they installed these jet powered hand dryers in the loo.
Dayum.
I used it twice because they were so loud and ummm.. well, I found it amazing.:yum:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Another thing, they installed these jet powered hand dryers in the loo.
Dayum.
I used it twice because they were so loud and ummm.. well, I found it amazing.:yum:
I like the blow dryers for drying your hands, but I also prefer to have paper towels available to cover the door pull when exiting the rest room. I'm amazed/horrified at how many men do not wash their hands after taking a leak, then grab the door pull and leave (remember the Seinfeld episode with the chef??). It skeeves me out. Going to McDonalds is a rarity for me, and if I have to eat fast food, I usually make it Burger Rat.