• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wild Bill's new bacon jerky!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Have to track some of this down.:clap:

Attachments

• bacon jerky!.jpg
    bacon jerky!.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 135

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Trust me, he will know who I am. We go back about 30+ years. Been through some shit together over the years.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bet it's not as good as Jack Link's Teriyaki.
I can eat a whole bag of that, nooooooooooo problem!

In fact, I sent a bag to Galvi the time I sent him that box of goodies for Lilly with the post cards, etc..

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Bet it's not as good as Jack Link's Teriyaki.
I can eat a whole bag of that, nooooooooooo problem!

In fact, I sent a bag to Galvi the time I sent him that box of goodies for Lilly with the post cards, etc..
Jack links can't even come close to Wild Bill's. I will send you some the next time i go down state.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh wait!
It's BACON jerky!
In my excitement, that totally escaped me.
Mmmk.. send me some.
A dozen bags should be sufficient.:shifty:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It is great to keep in your vehicle for winter emergencies. Just have some water along as you will want some.

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i love thier beef jerky so must have this kind now, too. always 'goin to the only local bar that sells it to get a piece or 2. im'ma ring mkt. district & request they stock both. thanx, muley-