• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Anyone having problems with foxfire and video play?

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I have had a problem viewing any video be it posted on the forum or actually going to You Tube or other sources. Now it worked fine when I first installed it however now if I want to view a video I have to go to IE 9 where it works fine. Any idea would be appreciated, as I would like to settle on one browser instead of 3.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Muley I think you are correct as it was out of date as was real player. Thanks and once it is installed I will know for sure.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Well it still the embedded videos aren't showing in forums and slow as slime loading. Oh well I'm about to go back to IE 9 full time.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The past few weeks any thread with you tube in it loads slow for me as well. I assumed it was a you tube problem since school got out for the summer.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
have you tried rebooting your router and modem???this sometimes helps:wink:

First thing I did followed by rebooting my computer also. Now I am connecting through a wireless network but has worked perfectly till this morning when I turned on my laptop. As I also said IE loads them fine as well as shows the image in a forum when embedded video is used. Firefox not doing either and actually shows me a big blank white box where video would normally show in a post. Completely got me baffled at this point..

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I got it guys it seems my speed has just flat dropped. Called my ISP and they fixed it so the problem was on their end not mine. Thanks for the assistance.