• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Screw Michele Obama's healthy food, I want a Burger King ICE CREAM & BACON sundae!!!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Screw Michele Obama's healthy food, I want a Burger King ICE CREAM & BACON sundae!!!

Yup, you see the headline correctly, despite all the preaching by the first lady about our need to eat healthy, grow organic and lose weight, the Burger King fast food chain is upgrading its menu to include one dessert item that will certainly add some kink to your taste buds . . . an Ice Cream Sundae with Fudge + Caramel + Bacon Bits and then topped with a piece of Bacon.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Linky => http://connecticut.cbslocal.com/2012/06/12/ice-cream-whopper-burger-king-offering-bacon-sundae/

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Screw Michele Obama's healthy food, I want a Burger King ICE CREAM & BACON sundae

I don't know MD, bacon and ice cream doen't really sound that good to me. :sad:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Screw Michele Obama's healthy food, I want a Burger King ICE CREAM & BACON sundae

Mmmmmmm!!

:brows:

BK bacon sundae.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

I love bacon and I love ice cream and soft serve. I'm just not sure those two go together for me.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I love bacon and I love ice cream and soft serve. I'm just not sure those two go together for me.
Same here ... but I'm willing to give it a try. :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

Maybe with a nice crisp slice of the bacon I just picked up at the butcher! :clap:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter

just had to post this here:shifty:

Attachments

• obamanation701.jpg
    obamanation701.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 104

pixie

SUPER Site Supporter

Maybe maple ice cream with pancake bits will make it a hot seller !

I'd try it.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter

I'd try it.
Sound like a winner to me!:clap:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

I'd try it.

OH MY! Me want :clap:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Here's a thought Guys & Gals. Maybe Moochie should stop worrying about what we eat and be more concerned about herself. Just a thought.

the evil one.jpg

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

542493_3487068095274_1412598977_n.jpg

89gcq0u8sUa11-TMiTAKZw2.jpg