• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Soda Nazi

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Heard him speak about this on news radio.. he proposes to put a 16 ounce limit on the sales per soda, yet says if someone wants to purchase another 16 ounce, they can.
So what's the point?

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Heard him speak about this on news radio.. he proposes to put a 16 ounce limit on the sales per soda, yet says if someone wants to purchase another 16 ounce, they can.
So what's the point?
The point is CONTROL, nothing more. He's sucking up to Obama via Michelle and her anti fat campaign. The broad ought to look in the mirror at those hips. Anyway, he doesn't give two shits about people, only his power as mayor of another crime ridden city.

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
My question is, why ban the large soda? Is that REALLY worse than the 50pc Nugget? Or the large fry? And does that mean you can't go to the corner store and buy a 2liter of Pepsi anymore? That's more than 16oz...

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
It makes as much sense as his gun control ideas.:whistling:
th_09.gif

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Mayor Litttle Mikey MoneyBerg is your typical liberal. He couldn't care less about actually changing anything. It's all about control. Control what people can and cannot eat, drink, smoke or whatever else he thinks he can get away with.

It's a slippery slope that gets steeper and steeper.

CityGirl

Silver Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Mayor Litttle Mikey MoneyBerg is your typical Politician. He couldn't care less about actually changing anything. It's all about control. Control what people can and cannot eat, drink, smoke or whatever else he thinks he can get away with.

It's a slippery slope that gets steeper and steeper.

There, I fixed it for ya.:biggrin: Bloomberg was a Democrat before he decided to run for elective office. Then he switched to Republican and this last time he ran as an independent.

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter
My question is, why ban the large soda? Is that REALLY worse than the 50pc Nugget? Or the large fry? And does that mean you can't go to the corner store and buy a 2liter of Pepsi anymore? That's more than 16oz...
Who is to say that might not be next? Yes I believe it's about control of course they can also make CA$H from fines from those who do not obey master Bloomberg :3_7_11v:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Apparently McDonalds is going on full court press against Bloomberg. Good for them.

I found this Starbucks photo on Bob Owen's Blog over at PJ Media's website. Picks up the whole liberty theme pretty well.

Attachments

• starbucks-latte.jpg
    starbucks-latte.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 83

luvs

'lil yinzer~
GOLD Site Supporter
i drink pop constantly, 1 bottle/can/glass/cup after another. my choice- not thiers~ i'm thin as can be.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
i drink pop constantly, 1 bottle/can/glass/cup after another. my choice- not thiers~ i'm thin as can be.

Yup. But lately I have noticed a strange phenomenon. My pants are all shrinking in the same place. The waist. The inseam seems to be staying OK. I thought it best when I just bought some new pants to buy them a size larger in the waist, just in cast this happens again. Weird.