• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Wife's Apple Pie won 2nd Place prize!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The FUTURE FARMERS OF AMERICA at the local high school were having a bake sale to raise money. As part of the bake sale they eat a portion of the food donated, rate it, and give prizes.

My wife thawed a frozen grocery store pie (Mrs Smiths brand), cooked it this morning, delivered it to help the kids raise money . . . SHE TOLD THEM IT WAS A STORE BOUGHT FROZEN PIE . . . apparently as the day progressed "her" pie was sliced and judged. And won SECOND PLACE :yum:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
They are a good pie. They are made in York,Pa. and I ate a ton of them over the years. I can see why it won a prize.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
The FUTURE FARMERS OF AMERICA at the local high school were having a bake sale to raise money. As part of the bake sale they eat a portion of the food donated, rate it, and give prizes.

My wife thawed a frozen grocery store pie (Mrs Smiths brand), cooked it this morning, delivered it to help the kids raise money . . . SHE TOLD THEM IT WAS A STORE BOUGHT FROZEN PIE . . . apparently as the day progressed "her" pie was sliced and judged. And won SECOND PLACE :yum:
That's hilarious!