• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Obama Official: "We Must Create Appropriate Transition for what Americans Eat"

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Obama Official: "We Must Create Appropriate Transition for what Americans Eat"

If they have their way we'll all be eating Government Food Supplement Number 12 from a tube. These politicians just can't find it in their hearts to leave people the hell alone. And they can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea that their stupid recommended diets have got us to the point we're at. Decades of meddling with kids lunches at schools have been a factor in making kids fat. Now, if Mr. Vilesack gets his way they'll spread their plans to the rest of us.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...ate-appropriate-transition-what-americans-eat
“It’s going to take time for people’s taste to adjust and they will adjust over time, but it will take some time,” he said. “So, we have to make sure that what we do is create the appropriate transition.

"At the end of the day, though, we've got to deal with this," said Vilsack.

Apparently LIBERALS want whatever happens in the bedroom to be private between 2 consenting adults but they want whatever happens in the kitchen between a consenting adult and his refrigerator to be regulated.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Obama Official: "We Must Create Appropriate Transition for what Americans Eat"

Once again "Do as I say not as I do" . They need to start in their own fucking kitchen before they start worrying about anyone elses . :hammer:

In case you missed what I posted yesterday.
$16 Muffins Found at U.S. Meetings
A March 2009 conference of the Office on Violence Against Women served Cracker Jacks, popcorn and candy bars at a single break, costing $32 per person, according to the report.
$5 Swedish Meatball

The report is a follow-up to one from 2007 that found the Justice Department had few controls to limit the costs of conference planning, food and beverages. That audit cited a reception that included Swedish meatballs costing $5 apiece.
http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=50221

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Re: Obama Official: "We Must Create Appropriate Transition for what Americans Eat"

That number 11 tastes almost like the pizza Rusty delivers! :whistling:They are already doing this with all the crazy restrictions on what can be sold in restaurants and stores in many of the major cities like NY,SF etc. If they want to do anything they could ban Chinese food products period. The things they send us as supplements to manufacture food with are constantly being exposed for being tainted yet it continues. Why in the world would we import apple juice from China?:hammer:

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Secretary Vilsack can take a flyin' f**k at a gallopin' goose! There are definitely things that I need (more ammo comes
immediately to mind), but Official Gastronomical Police are NOT on that list!! This guy is suffering from Defacatus Cranius.

Lia

Banned

Why in the world would we import apple juice from China?:hammer:

Indeed! Why in the world...

On its website, the “Let’s Move” program says that: “Everyone has a role to play in reducing childhood obesity, including parents, elected officials from all levels of government, schools, health care professionals, faith-based and community-based organizations, and private sector companies.”

Well, lets start with the biggest culprits of all, food manufacturers! Its the hidden and/or disguised chemical ingredients that cause more weight and health problems than anything Momma may make from home-grown foods.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

Secretary Vilsack can take a flyin' f**k at a gallopin' goose! There are definitely things that I need (more ammo comes
immediately to mind), but Official Gastronomical Police are NOT on that list!! This guy is suffering from Defacatus Cranius.
Is that like Cranial-Rectal Inversion???

head_up_ass.jpg

He is obviously a...
douchbag.jpg

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter

Is that like Cranial-Rectal Inversion???

head_up_ass.jpg

He is obviously a...
douchbag.jpg

Defacatus Cranius -- from The Unofficial DSM-IV. It roughly translates to "shit head".

Ice Queen

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter

I shall continue eating what I feel like, as I always have done and continue growing what I can - the politicians meddle too much in our lives as it is. I blame the governments for all the dreadful weather we keep having too, it is raining (as usual) as I type this, it is all their faults.

Lia

Banned

I shall continue eating what I feel like, as I always have done and continue growing what I can - the politicians meddle too much in our lives as it is.

That’s a fact, altho what would you have them do? They must keep us in line by monitoring our every move, just in case we all decide to rebel and show them all the door.

I blame the governments for all the dreadful weather we keep having too, it is raining (as usual) as I type this, it is all their faults.

lol. I think its more likely to be The Scientific community who may be responsible for freak weather conditions; goodness knows we have the technology and knowhow now. Of course, they could have been commissioned by the government to ‘experiment’ with the weather; heck, anything that will make us toe the line and become zombies, so that we don’t shock easily when they submit their expense accounts invoices. :whistling:

Gatorboy

Just another example of wasting tax dollars by sticking their nose in something they shouldn't be ... and everyone in DC scratches their head as to why the Gov't is in such financial problems.

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter

One has to wonder the longevity of this Obama douche bag if he were to take his gov't mandated food choices to, say, the South side of Chicago or East St. Louis, and tell those good folks there that he was shutting down Church's and Popeye's, and that Ginny May's Chitterling Shack and Bubba's BBQ Palace were being boarded up by the food police because it was unhealthy for the neighbors. My guess is that they would carry him out on a stretcher or in a body bag.

Oh...shit...I forgot that these are Obama supporters and would be automatically exempted from having to "transition" to the new food choices by Obama's Nazi Guard and Brownshoe Brigade. Shame on me for forgetting.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

Pretty soon, we may all be cooking Clara type meals.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OPQqH3YlHA"]Great Depression Cooking - The Poorman's Meal - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yREFkmrrYiw"]Great Depression Cooking - Egg Drop Soup - YouTube[/ame]

Catavenger

SUPER Site Supporter

Soylent Green is MADE OUT OF PEOPLE!
soylent_green-7492182.jpg

SShepherd

soylent-green.png

soylentgreen.jpg

photo-52368.gif

I had a teacher tecently tell me that the feds recognise ketchup as a food group when it comes to school lunches