• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I was a bunny today...

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Had a salad for lunch today. Thought I would go healthy for once. Caeser salad with grilled chicken on top.

Had some deviled eggs, too. 147% of my daily cholesterol intake. So much for the healthy lunch :yum:

But it was good :brows:

Attachments

• bunny lunch.jpg
    bunny lunch.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 50

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
That was a start. I bought some of the contraband smoked sausage for grilling this weekend. It is loaded with sodium but I still like it once in a while. Besides my cholesterol is too low.:whistling: Going to try to have a cookout between showers on Sunday.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey! You had shredded cheese on there also! That is really cheating. I bought some colby while we were out as well. That last chunk of sharp in the fridge was getting lonely.:yum::yum:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
LOL a salad ain't good without cheese. Plus it was a Caeser, they are supposed to have cheese :hammer: hahaha

mmmmmmmmmm, cheese...

cheese cheese cheese

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Got some hard pretzels and lebanon bologna when I was down last friday. Got a box of Martin's kettle cooked chips also.