• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn it, I am hungry.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I hate these fasting for bloodwork days!:hammer:Only reward is there is a great restaurant across the street from the lab place.:clap:Feels like it might be the omelet supreme this morning.:biggrin:

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Go to bed early and hit the clinic when they open in the morn, that's what I do .............. then hit Hosses!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I was there at 8:45 and there were 10 people ahead of me. Signed in and took the wife across the street and had breakfast then took her to her appointment early and came back. Still sat there for 40 minutes and just got back in time to pick up the wife. The witch at the clinic asked if I was still fasting and I was already in the chair. I told her yep but I am hungry so get er done!:whistling: