• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Viewer for .pub files

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
Anyone know of a good viewer for Microsoft Publisher files? I'm lookin for free stuff, not expensive converters.

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Jpr - how many files to convert? I found a website that did one for me for free.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
I'm just trying to open 1 .pub file. I don't need to convert it unless I can convert it to .pdf, which I can view.

jpr62902

SUPER Site Supporter
Jpr - how many files to convert? I found a website that did one for me for free.

I just used zamzar.com to convert mine to .pdf. Worked like a charm.

And for the record, I couldn't find a viewer for .pub files (that you can download for free). Micrsoft has a free viewer for Powerpoint, why not Publisher?

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
I just used zamzar.com to convert mine to .pdf. Worked like a charm.

And for the record, I couldn't find a viewer for .pub files (that you can download for free). Micrsoft has a free viewer for Powerpoint, why not Publisher?

Zaqmzar is who I used as well. I got the same answer thqt you did, that viewers are not available. Glad it worked.

Andy