• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

I need help with...

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
....this error message I keep getting.:ermm:

INSTALLING SPRING...
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.
Install delayed....please wait.
Installation failed. Please try again.
404 error: Season not found. Season "Spring" cannot be located.
The season you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please try again...

I can't get it installed no mater how hard I try. I've tried several times to get this program installed with little success so far.:whistling:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I believe that particular application is hardware locked to a geographic location. Have you tried moving your computer south several hundred miles?

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I believe that particular application is hardware locked to a geographic location. Have you tried moving your computer south several hundred miles?

Well I am going to tell you that moving your computer several hundred miles south is not going to fox the problem. Maybe 500 miles but not 200. I tried too and it is not working.:ermm:

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm at a total loss for words now as to what to do to fix this problem. I've thrown everything I know at it but it seems to be getting worse now.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
I'm at a total loss for words now as to what to do to fix this problem. I've thrown everything I know at it but it seems to be getting worse now.

Rumor has it that there is a version of Spring out there that is really just a spyware version of Winter that someone re-named. Where did you download your copy from? I'm guessing it's not an authentic copy.