• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Big Als do not like Mai Tai's

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh crap !!! I feel like crap . I have not had a Mai Tai in 31 years . Use to make then all the time . They were real pantie droppers back then !!!

We are going to have a big Blow out up here and I mentioned I would make Mai Tai's .

I bought the shit to make a sample run tonight . I have had two . My head hurts , My eyes are crossed , and i am not so sure I will not be hugging the porcelain God before morning .

I had forgotten how bad these things can kick you ass .
I need to go see Dr. Rum ...:sad:

AAUTOFAB1

Bronze Member
SUPER Site Supporter
Stick with what ya know Al, and serve the sweet stuff to the guests,as for tonight good luck with the porcelain inspection:yum:

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
shhhh! Not so loud ......All I can say is "yep" ...... thay are still pantie droppers . Anybody seen my shorts ...... oh my fickin head.....
Who scotched taped my tongue to the roof of my mouth???:doh::sad:

snow dog

shhhh! Not so loud ......All I can say is "yep" ...... thay are still pantie droppers . Anybody seen my shorts ...... oh my fickin head.....
Who scotched taped my tongue to the roof of my mouth???:doh::sad:

You pantie waste, get off you ass, do something productive.