• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Help

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Probly no help since I'm running XP , But I just learned how to add any of my pics as my desktop background by right clicking on the pic & click the set as desktop option . :clap:

I'm sure if it was that simple to do on yours SD you would have allready figured it out allready, so I hope somebody that knows will help you. :smile:

It only took me 10 years to figger it out on mine. :yum:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure of what you mean. Do you want to copy all the files / shortcuts on your desktop to another folder? or what?

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not sure of what you mean. Do you want to copy all the files / shortcuts on your desktop to another folder? or what?
Doc, I think SD might be talking about how to copy it to post in the post your desktop thread. Which I also dont know the answer to . :unsure:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Hit the prnt scrn button on ya keyboard and then go into paint and paste it....save it and bobs ya Uncle Fannies ya Aunt.