• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Photo Bucket

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
When trying to post a pic from your photo bucket account which link do you use as there is 4 of them there. I would like to see the pic right in the post. It seems like only the link to the photo bucket shows up and you have to click on it to see the picture.

Available is

Email & IM
Direct Link
HTML Code
IMG Code.

Like I said I have tried them all and only the link shows up not the picture.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The bottom IMG code!

P1030398.jpg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Would you happen to be using the image icon and using the popup to enter the URL? If so you don't have to do that, just copy the link in the post!

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Would you happen to be using the image icon and using the popup to enter the URL? If so you don't have to do that, just copy the link in the post!

Yeah it sure as hell looks like it.:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: Dam it. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Thanks though Dawg

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is fine, I now can go to bed knowing you're a success ................... :biggrin:

BTW ............. nice bike!

Is this what you wanted me to do?? Or go get the link of one already posted?

Madone62Side1.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Ok so if moving them or deleting them you end up with bad links wherever they were posted. Can you replace a pic to same link? I want to replace a couple of pics with better pics. If I delete the original and then add another one all of my previous postings would be gone.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ok so if moving them or deleting them you end up with bad links wherever they were posted. Can you replace a pic to same link? I want to replace a couple of pics with better pics. If I delete the original and then add another one all of my previous postings would be gone.

Upload with the same name (rename the new pic to the old original name) to the album they where in and you should be good to go!