• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

copy web page as jpg

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I've been beating my head i want a full copy of a web page as jpg.

print screen works but doesn't get the whole page any ideas??

thanks

tom

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Re: copy web page as jog

Get a larger monitor m8......honest you will just have to save it in a few screen shots.

PS.......... if you post a link maybe someone has the monitor size to do it in one hit for you.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you change your screen resolution you might be able to get it all on one page. I use a screen saver program called Gadwin Print Screen to capture anything I see on the screen as a .jpg.
If it is multiple pages you would have to do like Galvi suggested and make multiple copies.

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you have Vista or Windows 7, you have a tool called Snipping. It will copy anything on your screen and save it as a .jpg file.

Click on Start; then Accessories; then Snipping Tool.

If you don't have Vista or Windows 7, send me the web page and I'll save it for you.

Bob

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
If you have Vista or Windows 7, you have a tool called Snipping. It will copy anything on your screen and save it as a .jpg file.

Click on Start; then Accessories; then Snipping Tool.

If you don't have Vista or Windows 7, send me the web page and I'll save it for you.

Bob
I have three pages I want saved as jpg files. I'll put them in an envelope and send them to you with return postage included.:whistling::whistling::hide:

Adillo303

Diesel Truck Fan
GOLD Site Supporter
Could you load www.cutepdf.com free pdf writer than print the screen through the browser?I suspect that would paginate it. If you want the whole screen to be one long pave, maybe you could set a custome "paper" size to accomodate.

Edit to add, I just looked at me cute pdf writer and you can set the paper size as big as 36 X 108 inches that should do it. LOL

rlk

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have three pages I want saved as jpg files. I'll put them in an envelope and send them to you with return postage included.:whistling::whistling::hide:

Well, I didn't bargain for 3 pages, but.... tell you what I'll do: you put a 100 dollar bill in the envelope with the three pages you want saved and you got yourself a deal. I'll even ensure the return envelope.
icon10.gif

Bob

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks guys I copied one section at a time and reassembled it in Paint.net

paint.net has alot of neat functions. compared to MS Paint.

http://www.getpaint.net/

pdn35_kirkland_thumb.jpg

here is the image i modified

speed1b.jpg