• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Watch What You Eat This Christmas.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
This Christmas when scoffing, consider the following:

The number 1 picture is of a woman called Gillian McKeith who is 51 years old. She is a TV “health guru” advocating a holistic approach to nutrition and ill health, promoting exercise and a pescetarian diet high in organic fruits and vegetables. She recommends detox diets, colonic irrigation and supplements, also making statements that yeast is harmful, that the colour of food is nutritionally significant, and about the utility of faecal examination. By the way...Pescetarianism is the practice of a diet that includes seafood, and excludes other animals.

The number 2 picture is of a woman called Nigella Lawson who is 50 years old.
She is a TV cook, who drinks her fair share of wine and eats nothing but meat, cream, butter and desserts.

Take note, then crack on with the wine and chocolates..:yum::yum::yum:

Happy Christmas.

Attachments

• 202 (2).jpg
    202 (2).jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 202 (1).jpg
    202 (1).jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 186

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I read somewhere that vegetables are what dinner eats. The old hag must be a democrat. She sure looks like one from all the pictures I've seen lately. Nigella Lawson MUST be a republican. She could have her own show on Fox.:w00t2::w00t2:

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
Jev i think you would get as much pleasure as me watching Nigella cook....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UknTChbq2-w"]YouTube - Nigella Lawson...Chocolate Pistachio Fudge...[/ame]

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Hell I just enjoy listening to her , I allways been a sucker for accents though :biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'm going to be consuming cake and possibly some other goodies this afternoon..
Me and the girls are meeting up for a luncheon/gift exchange.. should be fun :D

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've heard the joisey accent lol

Speaking of, I have no accent.
NW Ohio accent is sort of basic, clear and simple.
I lost my Yorkshire twist over the years, but did pick up pronouncing t's stronger in certain words, thanks to being surrounded by "the Queen's English" propah! lol

I've heard the joisey accent lol

Speaking of, I have no accent.
NW Ohio accent is sort of basic, clear and simple.
I lost my Yorkshire twist over the years, but did pick up pronouncing t's stronger in certain words, thanks to being surrounded by "the Queen's English" propah! lol

Well don't go by what you hear from those people on The Jersey Shore. They're not even from Jersey.

Have fun at your lunch!