• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Tried some Brandy last night ....

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Went to a Birthday party and since they did not have Rum and Dr. Pepper . I tried a Brandy and soda ....... Holy cow .... How could I have ever drank that crap in my younger days ? After two drinks I felt like shit .
I been moping around like a little old man all day . I may have to double up on my Dr. Rums to pull myself back together tonight . I got way too much work to do to feel this lousy .

Called the doctor and I may have to go in and get a shot of Rum injected straight into the vein :sad:.

I may try a Rum Enema first . :w00t2:I figure it can't hurt as my ass has been draggin all day . :sad:

Cheers & up yours !!!:w00t2::w00t2::biggrin:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum:
A rum enema and a shot and a injection in the vein... that will fix ya up in a hurry:yum::yum::yum: