• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dang it Microsoft

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I downloaded Office 2010 Beta who knows how long ago. Planned on doing a bunch of Excel Sheets tonight. Opened the program and a message pops up stating my trial has run out and will close the program. None of the Office Programs work. You would think they would have given some notice. I can uninstall if I wish but a lot of my files.are in the newer format. I like 2010 alot so I have no plans of going back. The notice would have been nice I would have bought it last week.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
That sounds about right. A billion dollar corporation forcing an upgrade that makes you pay.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
That sounds about right. A billion dollar corporation forcing an upgrade that makes you pay.

I did expect to pay. After all I downloaded it as a trial, loved the program over 2007 and knew someday I would have to pay to continue it. I am even sure they told me how many days it was going to run but I didn't right it down. I just wished they would have told me a week ago that I had 7 days left or some warning. Now I am in limbo at work, can't even get my emails until some computer place opens and really don't have a chance to look for a better deal.