• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Your pantry

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Here's mine before it got filled up. I actually have another one that is 4' wide at the other end of the kitchen.

P1020583.jpg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My pantry is scattered everywhere. There's one in the kitchen, garage, basement and a freezer with a cow in it out in my shop.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Heres before pics of the entrance to one of ours , not as perty as Jevs but much safer & stays the same temp year around as well as the shed above it :wink:

Attachments

• P3030003.JPG
    P3030003.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 81
  • P3030004.JPG
    P3030004.JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 77

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Mine is part of a separate room off the kitchen. It is 9X9 and has 2 twenty cu. ft. upright freezers and 9ft. of stainless steel shelving across from the freezers. We also have a full pullout pantry in the kitchen as well as a chest freezer in the basement with more canned stuff on shelves down there. We have enough food to last for a good long while and enough ammo to protect it as well.

jpr62902

Jeanclaude Spam Banhammer
SUPER Site Supporter
That's an impressive pantry, Cowboy, but something about it makes me think of you saying, "It puts the lotion on its skin." while you pet your fluffy lapdog.

:w00t2:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
That's an impressive pantry, Cowboy, but something about it makes me think of you saying, "It puts the lotion on its skin." while you pet your fluffy lapdog.

:w00t2:

:yum: Well it does serve for multiple purposes :whistling::biggrin:

SShepherd

damn...and here I though I was gonna be able to show off a little

.......you guys suk:sad:

I'm takin my ball an goin home:doh:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
damn...and here I though I was gonna be able to show off a little

.......you guys suk:sad:

I'm takin my ball an goin home:doh:
Come on now... Show us anyway.

Here's an older pic of the garage pantry. The upright freezer (her's) has been replaced with a bigger one. The blue cabinets are filled. We've also put shelves around the garage perimeter (about 6' up) that have the bulky food items as well as some food prep supplies (large pots, canning equipment, juicer, pressure-cookers, dehydrator...)

Attachments

• CIMG4805.JPG
    CIMG4805.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 66

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Cowboy - did you build that yourself or was it there when you bought your place?

Someday, I'm going to rent an excavator and build a big root cellar. That's the way to do it.

SShepherd

Come on now... Show us anyway.

Here's an older pic of the garage pantry. The upright freezer (her's) has been replaced with a bigger one. The blue cabinets are filled. We've also put shelves around the garage perimeter (about 6' up) that have the bulky food items as well as some food prep supplies (large pots, canning equipment, juicer, pressure-cookers, dehydrator...)

wait...garage, or pantry, or both???

crap, no way after seeing that:sad:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
I have a 4' square closet in my kitchen. The kitchen design store moving in next week in the center next to me, I was talking to their contractor and he suggested a system that I looked at on a smaller scale a while back at Lowes. I'm seriously considering it for the pantry as it comes out in sections with more storage in the same space due to the fact I don't need a ladder to get the the back of the shelves at that top. They custom build them while Lowes sells them for cabinet setups only.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
Cowboy - did you build that yourself or was it there when you bought your place?

Someday, I'm going to rent an excavator and build a big root cellar. That's the way to do it.

I aint that old :w00t2: . Yep it came with the property which dates back to around the late 1800,s & was the original homeplace for several 1000,s of acres surrounding it as well a lot of other interesting buildings & hidy holes still on the property :biggrin: . Lots of history around this area since were only a few niles from the original chisolm trail .

I just recentlly talked to the great grandaughter of the original property owners & had a very interesting conversation :wink:

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
It looks kind of like some vegetable cellars I seen in this area at old places, Cowboy.