• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

My Cracker Jack Rant

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Yeah, so I bought a 4 oz bag of Cracker Jack last night at the mini-mart.
The ingredients have always been caramel coated popcorn & peanuts.

What peanuts?? I counted 5!:yum:
This is the second time this has happened.
A while ago, I bought a 3 pack in the boxes like we all used to enjoy as kids.
Same thing, a paltry serving of peanuts in each box!!

Wellllll take this :hammer: you cracker jack people!!

I shan't buy your product ever again!

It's Poppycock for me from now on baby! The snack with the predictable portion of nuts!
Hrmmmpph!!

2010-10-19 22-34-40.542.jpg

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
About a year ago I bought some CJ's also. Same experience, no peanuts. Have not bought any since of the CJ brand but have bought the lesser priced competitors and got lots of peanuts.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Not to mention the surprise inside!
It's all paper stuff now. A little fold and tear here---------- thing with a little puzzle of Abe Lincoln, asking the question; Can You Guess Who I Grew Up To Be?
What happened to the whistles and rings and all that cool stuff?
Sigh..

snow dog

Everything is differant now, it's not the same as it was when we were kids. You know,, when was the last time you saw gas for 12 cents a gallon

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
What a friggin crowd! bitching cause there ain't enough nuts in your life!:yum::yum::yum::yum:

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
I know what you mean PG. I stopped eating it years ago when I noticed the lack of peanuts.

Anyone remember the commercials?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwq_x9QsLzg"]YouTube - 60s *Cracker Jack* Candy Commercial[/ame]