• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Homemade English Muffins for breakfast

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I was up early today at 0500 and had a taste for English Muffins. Sooooooo...

P1020834.jpg

Nice and puffy. The baking soda is the trick.

P1020835.jpg

Look at all those nooks & crannies! I love this recipe.

P1020837.jpg

Toasted and slathered in butter and homemade raspberry preserves and a cup-o-Joe. Yummy!

P1020838.jpg

What a shame the libs all moved away to that other site. I was going to make enough for everyone for breakfast, but since they left home they're out of luck. Oh well...

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I wanted an Egg McMuffin this morning, so I got out the muffin ring to make the egg so it was just like McDonalds. Fits perfectly on my homemade muffins.

P1020839.jpg

P1020840.jpg

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I wanted an Egg McMuffin this morning, so I got out the muffin ring to make the egg so it was just like McDonalds. Fits perfectly on my homemade muffins.

P1020839.jpg

P1020840.jpg

So Jev exactlly what body part or organ would one be required to remove to get on your mail order list to receive one of your breakfast treats . :w00t2:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
So Jev exactlly what body part or organ would one be required to remove to get on your mail order list to receive one of your breakfast treats . :w00t2:

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum: Sorry, breakfast doesn't travel well.