• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Twisty Crispy Bacon Straws

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Mmmmmmmm...

Dip bacon in brown sugar and a little maple syrup, then twist and place on rack/drip pan.
Bake at 400 degrees til brown and crispy.

twisted bacon (1 of 3).jpg

twisted bacon (2 of 3).jpg

twisted bacon (3 of 3).jpg

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll make them sometime for my dinner and immerse them in a bowl of cheesy potato soup.
Oh that would be heavenly :D

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Why do you tease with the bacon all the time? Makes me want to violate my diet and go get some.:yum::yum::yum:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why do you tease with the bacon all the time?
Because bacon is simply pig candy!!!

And bacon makes other foods taste better. Take the best cut of meat you can find (like a Filet) and wrap bacon around it ... BETTER. Take something wonderful like a shrimp or scallop, wrap it in bacon ... BETTER. Dip it into chocolate and ... yup, BETTER!!!

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
Because bacon is simply pig candy!!!

And bacon makes other foods taste better. Take the best cut of meat you can find (like a Filet) and wrap bacon around it ... BETTER. Take something wonderful like a shrimp or scallop, wrap it in bacon ... BETTER. Dip it into chocolate and ... yup, BETTER!!!

AND according to Jim Gaffigan, and i agree, "i bet if you put bacon bits on bacon, you could go back in time!"