• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thought of Rusty Saturday

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Went to the Placerville Brewfest. 30 different breweries were represented.

I really liked the Alaskan Smoked Porter, and the Sierra Nevada Estate the best. Third was probably a Santa Cruz Oatmeal Stout:biggrin:

What would Rusty have done with three hours of tasting 30 breweries, with some having 3,4, and even 5 selections? :biggrin:

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
He would have been laying down somewhere about half way through.:yum::yum:

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I don't know why someone would ever admit to thinking about Rusty....:whistling:

Rusty Shackleford

Automotive M.D.
SUPER Site Supporter
mmmmmm beer......

847047-drooling_homer_mzy5cnunepk4_1__super.gif

we had fun at the Kennett Square brewfest last year. over 40 breweries with most having at least 2 selections. live bands, lots of giveaways. i really enjoyed that. hoping to either go back this year, or go to a different one.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Better let some of that beer out Rusty! Your face is turning piss yellow!:w00t2::yum::yum::yum::yum:

RNE228

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
This was a little rushed; we were not able to get there till a little late. But, they had lots of good beer. I got to taste most I was really interested in. And, they had a couple really good bands.

Sierra Nevada Estate is suppossed to be available to the public in August/September. Worth checking out.

we had fun at the Kennett Square brewfest last year. over 40 breweries with most having at least 2 selections. live bands, lots of giveaways. i really enjoyed that. hoping to either go back this year, or go to a different one.