• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

VIDEO ~ man eating worlds hottest pepper

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
If you like hot peppers, I mean really hot, you need to watch this video. I love eating hot peppers but this video scared me. I'm pretty sure that the first 3:15 are real, obviously the conclusion was not, but that part was funny.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUdvGb6Z4uM]YouTube - Guy Eating The Worlds Hottest Pepper Video[/ame]

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
It should Melensdad, I grew some last year but didn't this year. The Bhut Jolokia chili pepper make a Habanero or Scotch Bonnet taste like a Jalapeno next to them compared to it.

These things will raise a blister within about 1 hour after trying a single small bite of them. Now with that said if one doesn't cut them and drop them into something then remove them once cooked they do leave a nice taste behind as well as a mild heat. Slice them use gloves as handling them with bare fingers can be both painful and unpleasant if one touches anything on their body.

The best video by the way is the black ladies that has a cooking show on Food Network. She ate about a 1/8 square piece of it on camera. It includes pictures of her tong and throat about 1 hours afterward. Sorry I don't remember her name nor have a link to the video. These things are almost deadly and I also love hot foods.

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I do like hot peppers and I made a Habanero dip from some peppers I grew from some internet plants. Man is that stuff hot. One tablespoon in a gallon of chili and nobody will eat it. My first clear sign that I've had too much is uncontrollable hiccups. I dunno why, but it happens each time.

I ate a bunch of Wasabi (sp?) one night on some sushi and it didn't give me the hiccups, but I thought it was gonna burn my asshole off the next day! It didn't seem to know when to stop burning!