PDA

View Full Version : cheap beer review: Natty Light

Rusty Shackleford
05-20-2010, 07:37 PM
as much as we all hate to admit, cheap beers deserve a spot in the lineup. todays review is one of my goto beers: Natty Light.

i believe the sloagan for this beer should be: The Great Taste of Corn, Without the Yellow Polkadot Turds :yum::yum::yum::yum:

actually for a cheapy this is second only to Key Light. this is not a bad beer. actually has flavor, and for the money, it doesnt get much better. enjoy with any kind of food, or a cigarrette :yum:

Rusty Shackleford
05-20-2010, 07:50 PM
OH! i almost forgot. you can drink a 12pack of natty lite and not even be drunk :yum::yum::yum:

jimbo
05-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Rusty, if you get a chance, pick up a case of the Costco brand. 4 6 packs of different beers, all quite good. Costco sells a lot of beer, so no real danger of getting old beer. About 18 bucks a case.

I would be interested in your opinions on these beers. (or anyone elses)

Rusty Shackleford
05-20-2010, 07:56 PM
not here, jimbo. i dont even have a copsto near here. and if i did it wouldnt work anyway as its agaisnt the law here

jimbo
05-20-2010, 08:07 PM
I think that Colorado has that situation. Alcohol is sold only in private liquor stores. Virginia is the opposite. State owned stores do not sell beer and wine.

SShepherd
05-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Nasty light..................

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v137/SShepherd/fail2.jpg