• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hot/Cold, Cooked/Uncooked?

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
What are some foods and drinks that you think must be consumed either hot/cold or cooked/uncooked?

Some of mine:
Coffee is great when hot, terrible when cold.
Beer or water is great cold, terrible when hot.

Chicken & Pizza can be eaten hot or cold.

Celery is great uncooked but terrible once cooked.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I like both hot and iced coffee, same for tea.

Agreed that chicken and pizza is good either way.

Celery; only eat it raw dipped in ranch dressing.. it's disgusting once cooked, if a recipe calls for it I leave it out.

Carrots are my favourite vegetable, love them raw, cooked and even mashed with butter and garlic.

I like all fresh fruit at room temperature.

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I like my Women hot & my beer cold :biggrin: . Whats that dear ? Ok , I,ll just settle for the cold beer :hammer:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Oysters, clams and some varieties of fish can be eaten raw or cooked and cooked but chilled or served warm! I'll eat them served all of the above ways.

joec

GOLD Site Supporter
Funny but I like coffee both hot and cold. Pizza I don't like cold at all as for ribs I will eat them hot or cold as well as chicken. I like celery both cooked and not cooked depends on how much used in the recipe, the same for many other vegetables. Water I only want at tap temps and don't like it iced cold. Have drank beers warm and cold though not a fan of beer it really depends on brand etc.

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
Fried chicken....COLD!
Pizza...scalding hot or 45 seconds in the microwave to take the chill off....or COLD!
Beer...COLD!
Milk....COLD! (never, ever hot milk)
Carrots....RAW! (cooked carrots are an evil creation)
Coffee....BLACK! :brows:
Scotch...IN A GLASS! :thumb: