• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Thanks Jev!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Nummy num nums!:brows:

2010-03-31 18-09-21.242.jpg

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Wow, those look good. :thumb:
How does one get on that mailing list. :D :yankchain:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Doc, I had a small slice this evening because I'd already had my one meal for the day (spaghetti lol).. I am trying to take it easy with what I eat now.
However, I couldn't keep my hands off the pecans!:yum::bonk:
Tomorrow I'll have another piece, larger.. for breakfast..:brows:

I am sure the Masterbaker will send you some.

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
Wow, those look good. :thumb:
How does one get on that mailing list. :D :yankchain:

Hey JEV you do realize I was in the hospital about three weeks ago for 5 days don't you? And one other thing your cinnamon rolls make me mouth water a lot. :hide: :poke: just kidding but it sure looks like you know what your doing with the oven.

Murph

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
Hey JEV you do realize I was in the hospital about three weeks ago for 5 days don't you? And one other thing your cinnamon rolls make me mouth water a lot. :hide: :poke: just kidding but it sure looks like you know what your doing with the oven.

Murph

Thank you.