• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

10 Worst sandwiches in America

nixon

Boned
GOLD Site Supporter
I thought this might be a thread where You were sharing Your recipes again:flowers::flowers:

Alonzo Tubbs

Carpe Diem
SUPER Site Supporter
Back when the earth's crust was cooling and I was young, I spent a good deal of time working on the Navy ramp at Utapao, Thailand. The sole saving grace of that place was a sandwich shop (actually a hut) run by Baby Dang, a delightful tub of guts most of us had known in Udorn and Ubon before she came to Utapao. One of Dang's creations was the peanut butter and onion sandwich. At fifteen cents apiece, we scarfed 'em like real food. Prolly not bad for us but not exactly a Double Whopper with cheese, either. World's Worst Sandwich.